Visiting the most famous Vietnamese World Heritage Site with Paradise Cruise, launched in 2008, is bound to be one of the highlights of your travel itinerary in Vietnam.
Paradise Cruises – “Heaven on Earth” owns 17 large, luxurious, and most trendy cabins with private balconies, spa area for massages and sauna, large restaurant filled with colorful light and perfect bar.
At night, the cruise likes a 5-star hotel on water in Halong Bay. It is uniquely designed with the best natural materials: precious wood, silk, linen, taffeta, marble, porcelain, glass-ware and silverware. Halong Paradise Cruise is committed to grant youa genuine yet prestigious experience: a Paradise cruising experience in Halong Bay
- Cruising on a luxury Halong bay cruise and complimentary kayaking Halong Bay, whilst enjoying superb cuisine, spa facilities and service.
- Visiting a limestone cave: Sung Sot Cave
- Visiting Cua Van Fishing Village
- Swimming or kayaking at Dong Tien (Fairy Cave) Area
- Enjoying a morning Tai Chi lesson.
- Check-in: 12:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 14:30 PM
- Shuttle bus:
- Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or at our office
- Guide: Free English, French, Italian, Spanish guide on board
- Children and Extra beds:
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two)adults.
- The child from 4 to 10 years old charge 75% adult rate is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two)adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Only 1 (one) child under 4 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin
- Cancellation Policy:
- More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20% of the total rates.
- 15 to 30 days before the trip: 50% of the total rates.
- From 7 to 14 days before the trip: 75% of the total rates.
- No refunds for cancellations 7 days before the journey.
- Surcharge $80 per guest on Christmas Eve (December 24)and New Year Eve (December 31)