Launched in November 2009, the Halong Violet reflects the 1930’s Indochina style. The ship provides a dining room with sea view, library & lounge, spa & gym and six comfortable rooms with marble bathroom, Jacuzzi & balcony. The cabins on the cruise allow tourists to have private space as well as chances to enjoy natural seascape of the World Heritage, Halong Bay. Enjoying seafood or authentic Vietnamese cuisine in a spacious boutique dining room while watching the sunset surely brings you unforgettable experiences. Private balconies allow streams of light into rooms and suites featuring elegant decoration and stunning views. Noteworthy leisure activities are beach visit, fishing village visit, kayaking, cooking classes, wine tasting and sunrise Tai Chi.
Join Violet Cruise, You can:
- The Violet cruise will bring to you a wonderful cruising in Halong bay with the most luxury accommodations ever had on a Halong bay cruise and with perfect service proved by the crew.
- Visit Cua Van fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
- Go swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck
- Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise
- Visit beautiful limestone grotto
- Check-in: 12:30 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi at: 7:30 – 8:00 AM
- Guide: English Speaking Guide
- Children and Extra beds:
- Free of charge for child under 4 years old, in parents’ room and using existing bedding.
- Cancellation Policy:
- More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20% of the total rates.
- 15 to 30 days before the trip: 50% of the total rates.
- From 7 to 14 days before the trip: 75% of the total rates.
- No refunds for cancellations 7 days before the journey.
- Surcharge 25% for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.