Paradise Peak Cruise
Officially launched in January 2012, Paradise Peak Cruises is the five-star boat with 8 spacious and well-furnished suite cabins (from 36m² to 42m²). Spectacular views of Halong Bay can be enjoyed from windows that stretch across the length of the suite. Each cabin features a bedroom, a large en-suite bathroom and a private dinning area, excellent facilities and private balcony. The ship also offers four floors, an outdoor lounge and bar, a magnificent dining room with panoramic bay view, one library, extremely spacious spa facilities … Guests also enjoy exclusive dinning options in floating village, beach or cave. Besides, Paradise Peak is the very first and only cruise operator of Halong Bay to provide a fitness room overlooking Halong Bay.
- Set lunch on sundeck or BBQ lunch on sundeck
- Explore Surprise Cave-famous grotto in Halong bay
- Visit the Luon cave by local rowing boat or kayaking
- Arrive at Tung Sau (pearl farm) Area for swimming or kayaking
- Tai Chi session on Sundeck
- Visit Ti Top Island
- Check-in: 12:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 14:30 PM
- Guide: Free English, French, Italian, Spanish guide on board
- Children and Extra beds:
- Children less than 5 years old stay for free. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for free of charge per cabin.
- Rate for children already includes extra bed. An extra charge of USD 25.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 35.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied.
- Cancellation Policy:
- More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20% of the total rates.
- 15 to 30 days before the trip: 50% of the total rates.
- From 7 to 14 days before the trip: 75% of the total rates.
- No refunds for cancellations 7 days before the journey.
- Surcharge $80 per guest on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Year Eve (December 31)