Bhaya Classic Cruise
Bhaya Cruises, launched in 2007, features with yachts in the luxurious style in Halong Bay. It includes 20 cabins with air conditioner and 1 restaurant. Bhaya offers many diverse activities on the cruise including cooking class in Vietnam. Each room on Bhaya boat has 1 refrigerator and 1 ceiling fan. Private bathrooms have shower facilities. Each room is furnished with 1 window to get natural light and views of the sea. The various menus are suitable with taste of all the guests: from wonderful dinner with 3 dishes coming from 3 areas in Vietnam to the fresh buffet. All is the combination between the specialties of Vietnam and the international dishes. That’s a really pity if you omit this choice.
- Cruising, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the newly built Bhaya Classic Cruise.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
- Try to cook Spring roll and many more Vietnamese specialties in Bhaya Cooking class
- Start your day with Tai Chi
- Cruise through beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet
- Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot)
- Check-in: 12:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Shuttle bus:
- Transfer roundtrip Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Departing from its office: 47 Phan Chu Trinh street at 8:00 – 8:30 AM
- Guide: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Children and Extra beds:
- Free of charge for a child below the age of 4 traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. The cruise cannot guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 4 to 10 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress limiting to one child per cabin only charge 75%
- Cancellation Policy:
- More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20% of the total rates.
- 15 to 30 days before the trip: 50% of the total rates.
- From 7 to 14 days before the trip: 75% of the total rates.
- No refunds for cancellations 7 days before the journey.
- Surcharges $50/pax on Christmas and New Year